AWAKE AF EARTH RETREAT
With Chelsey Korus & Mike Aidala
October 17 - 21, 2018
We are the ones we've been waiting for-- Welcome to the AWAKE AF Earth Retreat. Chelsey Korus, Mike Aidala, and the great people at Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii, are joining together to offer a unique retreat experience that will focus on yoga, strength training, and service. Take your practice to the next level while being surrounded by like-minded people who want to change the world through their thoughts, words, and actions. Imagine a day like this: you wake up in paradise, take a 90 min flow class to sweat your intentions, relax on the beach, attend an afternoon workshop that's specified to your exact goals, and a service project on the beach with Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii. Leave this retreat feeling stable in your body, sweeter in your mind, and stronger in your life's purpose. Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Welcome Ceremony (restorative yin yoga, intention setting)
- Daily Outdoor Yoga Practice with Chelsey Korus while taking in the beautiful views of the North Shore
- Daily Workshops with Chelsey Korus and Mike Aidala
- Two Beach Clean-Ups in partnership with Sustainable Coastlines
- Meditation & Journaling Assignments
- Banyan Tree Field Trip (transport not incl.)
- BBQ Potluck with Sustainable Coastlines (following Saturday's clean-up)
- Closing Ceremony on Sunday Morning
What's Not included?
- Ground Transport (to and from airport and during retreat)
Cost: $689 USD
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today by sending a non-refundable deposit of $300 to:
Full payment of $689 is required by September 14, 2018.
The daily yoga and workshops will take place at Kaukonapalooza Farm in Waialua, O'ahu on the North Shore. 66-1440 Kaukonahua Road, Waialua Hawaii 96791
There are 3 huts available on the property:
If you would like to share a hut with another retreat goer, please email email@example.com to coordinate.
Other Options Close By:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1001056 (North Shore Hideaway)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1062698 (North Shore Glamping)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9185949 (Spacious Studio On Organic Farm)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8690103 (Comfortable Cabin on Organic Farm)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6824061?location=Waialua%2C%20HI%2C%20United%20States&s=TfA50N6b (Private Cabin on Organic Farm)
Getting to the North Shore:
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org